Here's the list of new custom lessons I've been churning out for the last month. As always, these can be ordered over on my website.
- Golden Slippers (in G) (I) Watch clip. - I've played this tune forever and I really do like it. I'm kind of surprised it took someone this long to request a lesson on it.
- Grandma's Feather Bed (in C) (I) Watch clip. - This is an arrangement designed to play while you sing it.
- Peace In The Valley (in C) (I) Watch clip. - This one was tricky. It's slow, plus it's in waltz time. I opted just to play the melody with very few fill-in notes.
- Randall Collins (I) Watch clip. - This is a Norman Blake song and boy, oh boy, were the chords tricky! Break is not so bad, though.
- Sally Ann (Low Break) (NOT Earl's arrangement!) (I) Watch clip. - This arrangement goes along with the sung version of this tune (NOT Earl's instrumental arrangement of it!!).
- Sittin' On Top Of The World (with minor chord) (I) Watch clip. - This old bluegrass standard is sometimes played with an E-minor chord, sometimes not. This version has the minor.
- White Freightliner Kickoff Break (I) Watch clip. 2nd Break Watch clip. - I really, really enjoyed learning these two breaks and teaching them. Classic Crowe all the way.
Do you have a Man of Constant Sorrow DVD or lesson?